{ UNBOXING } MAJOR B & SEPHORA

unboxing, etude house, etude, sephora, major b, major-b, son&park, son and park, son and park beauty water, son&park beauty water, sigma brushes, sigma, sigma mr bunny essential kit, alpha-h, alpha h, moonshot, moonshot microfit cushion, mary-lou manizer, the balm cosmetics, the balm cosmetics mary-lou manizer
Sorry but it's another unboxing post you guys! lol. There's still one more package left that I'm waiting to reach me and I promise that'll be the last package for the 5 upcoming months (maybe, lol).. I should be on a shopping ban for real though. Anyway, this time I bought some stuffs from Sephora and Major B. I'm glad this time the boxes for stuffs I bought from Sephora came in good condition. lol. I just hate it when my box is dented. I hope one day Sephora MY will invest on cardboard boxes so I don't have to worry about dented boxes anymore, haha. 


MAJOR B


unboxing, etude house, etude, sephora, major b, major-b, son&park, son and park, son and park beauty water, son&park beauty water, sigma brushes, sigma, sigma mr bunny essential kit, alpha-h, alpha h, moonshot, moonshot microfit cushion, mary-lou manizer, the balm cosmetics, the balm cosmetics mary-lou manizer
I didn't get much stuffs from Major B this time because honestly, I spent too much last month. //cries.. Saw this cute Etude House Cabinet but I couldn't find it on Gmarket or Etude House's official website.. I asked Major B if they could bring it in for me and they said it's limited edition so at first sadly they said that they couldn't help me.. But few days ago they suddenly mentioned me on their IG and I saw that they managed to bring in the cabinet to their store! I was really happy although I originally really wanted the pink one, haha. Now that I already have the mint one, I don't think I'll get the pink one though. Decided to grab the Son&Park Beauty Water because of so much rave on it. Heard that it smells really good? Hopefully my skin will like it! 

unboxing, etude house, etude, sephora, major b, major-b, son&park, son and park, son and park beauty water, son&park beauty water, sigma brushes, sigma, sigma mr bunny essential kit, alpha-h, alpha h, moonshot, moonshot microfit cushion, mary-lou manizer, the balm cosmetics, the balm cosmetics mary-lou manizer

Received few samples with my purchase from Major B!



SEPHORA


unboxing, etude house, etude, sephora, major b, major-b, son&park, son and park, son and park beauty water, son&park beauty water, sigma brushes, sigma, sigma mr bunny essential kit, alpha-h, alpha h, moonshot, moonshot microfit cushion, mary-lou manizer, the balm cosmetics, the balm cosmetics mary-lou manizer

  These are all of the stuffs that I got from Sephora, including freebies. 

unboxing, etude house, etude, sephora, major b, major-b, son&park, son and park, son and park beauty water, son&park beauty water, sigma brushes, sigma, sigma mr bunny essential kit, alpha-h, alpha h, moonshot, moonshot microfit cushion, mary-lou manizer, the balm cosmetics, the balm cosmetics mary-lou manizer
what I bought.
I finally decided to invest some money on good brushes. My first brushes were the Etoinette Brush Collection from Etude House and tbh the quality wasn't that good lol. The brushes are pretty but I didn't like it much. I am a girl who only use a bb cushion and a lip product when going out so I don't use makeup brushes much but recently I want to try contouring products and use more makeups so I thought I need proper brushes. Hopefully I'll be using my brushes properly instead of letting them just sit on my vanity table lol. Bought the Skin Loving Vitamin Kit from Alpha-H too. I've been into Alpha-H products lately, haha. Because Moonshot's products are available on Sephora MY, I decided to give Moonshot latest cushion which is the Microfit Cushion a try. Sandara Park actually came to Malaysia recently to promote Moonshot. I wanted to go but honestly knowing that a lot of people would be there, I made a good decision by staying home (if it was GD who came instead, I'm most likely "was there!" and took like 9128381 photos, HAHA). lol.

unboxing, etude house, etude, sephora, major b, major-b, son&park, son and park, son and park beauty water, son&park beauty water, sigma brushes, sigma, sigma mr bunny essential kit, alpha-h, alpha h, moonshot, moonshot microfit cushion, mary-lou manizer, the balm cosmetics, the balm cosmetics mary-lou manizer

Picked these up as free sample and monthly special. Received the Alpha-H Liquid Gold Anti-Ageing Cleanser as the premium free sample and Balancing Cleanser With Aloe Vera 15ml for purchasing any Alpha-H's products. I picked up the Mary-Lou Manizer for the monthly special.

unboxing, etude house, etude, sephora, major b, major-b, son&park, son and park, son and park beauty water, son&park beauty water, sigma brushes, sigma, sigma mr bunny essential kit, alpha-h, alpha h, moonshot, moonshot microfit cushion, mary-lou manizer, the balm cosmetics, the balm cosmetics mary-lou manizer

This is really really tiny so it's seriously very cute! haha.

That's all for today's unboxing! I can't wait to fill in my mini cabinet from Etude House! haha. I'm still thinking on what to put inside. I've been thinking to put Winner's Jinwoo with a pink hair picture (sorry Taehyun lol) on my mini cabinet but too bad I can't use my printer anymore, OTL. I'm looking forward to try the Son&Park Beauty Water and Moonshot's Microfit Cushion too!

✧ Sephora Malaysia here
✧ Major B here

What do you guys think of the Etude House's Cabinet? Have you tried the highly raved Son&Park Beauty Water? Out of topic but any of you watching Half Moon Friends too? haha. Do leave me a comment below to let me know! Thank you for reading & have a nice day!



 BLOGLOVIN' | INSTAGRAM | TWITTER | FACEBOOK GOOGLE+ 

No comments:

Post a Comment