{ REVIEW } Ezn Real Milk Hair Color | Banana Blonde



Ezn Real Milk Hair Color, hair dye, review, Ezn Real Milk Hair Color review

Hey guys! I feel like I've been having a black hair for a really long time now. The last time I went blonde and had red, blue and pink highlights was during my high school days. haha. My hair was quite badly damaged from all the bleaching and so on so after that I just rely on my wigs if I want to take pictures with different hair colors. Gmarket is having a $5 international shipping offer for those who are residing in Malaysia, Singapore and Vietnam so I've been shopping at Gmarket like crazy. :x I even questioned myself "what to buy?". lol. Then I saw Pudding hair dye on Gmarket's main page. Because of the cute packaging, I decided to get the Pudding hair dye together with this Milk hair dye. Planned to have a red hair like Krystal's but something darker but when I go check on Youtube for the Pudding hair dye, Ash Khaki seems nice so I recently purchased the Ash Khaki too. lol. Now I'm still considering which color I should have after being blonde, Raspberry Red Brown or Ash Khaki.

PRODUCT INFO


Ezn Real Milk Hair Color, hair dye, review, Ezn Real Milk Hair Color review
NAME | Ezn Real Milk Hair Color
DESCRIPTIONS | Moisturized and soft hair even after hair dyeing due to milk protein in the hair dye! Almino acid in milk protein prevents hair dehydrations and helps to maintain healthy hair.
DIRECTIONS | Mix the cream type to the liquid type and shake well. Put on disposable gloves and apply blended solution onto hair.
PRICE | ₩ 13,000 (on Gmarket HERE.)

.......

PACKAGING





Since it's a milk hair dye, they use a milk carton box. Mine is a yellow box because the color I got is a banana blonde. All of the boxes come in different colors representing the colors of the hair dye. It's pretty cute albeit I find the design a bit cheap-looking. On the side of the box, you can see what items are included inside of the box and simple diagrams on how to use it. 

On the other side, just korean texts with a mysterious round on it. lol



and finally on the back there's a color guide. There are 7 colors available so far. 


It's sealed to indicate it's a new product and not opened yet.



This is how the box looks like when opened ~


What are included inside. 

Ezn Real Milk Hair Color, hair dye, review, Ezn Real Milk Hair Color review

Inside of the small white and baby pink box, there are a much more detailed guide, a plastic gown, disposable gloves and a hair pack. 

Ezn Real Milk Hair Color, hair dye, review, Ezn Real Milk Hair Color review

Use the cap to open the 1st solution. 

The only problem I have with the packaging is the gown. It's really thin that it was so easy to rip it lol. I liked the gloves tho, haha. 

.......

SCENT


The scent isn't that strong. It's barely noticeable. It still smells like a hair dye would do if you try to sniff real hard tho, lol. The scent definitely not that strong.  

.......

COLOR



There are total of 7 colors for now and mine is Milk Banana Blonde. I originally planned to be blonde before going red (but now I'm not sure red or Ash Khaki) so the color would appear better. Tbh, I didn't expect the same result as shown above without bleaching my hair. I thought I could at least get something 3-4 shades darker than the result shown.



.......

TEXTURE.CONSISTENCY. FORMULA.


It has a creamy texture but it isn't something hard to work with albeit I feel like bubble hair dye was much easier to use. I have a sensitive scalp so most hair dyes tend to irritate my scalp and this one isn't an exception either. The good thing about this hair dye, the formula was surprisingly moisturizing! My hair still soft and healthy looking after dyeing! 1 box of this milk hair dye was enough for my mid back length hair.


.......

HOW TO USE


Here's the detailed informations on how to use the hair dye! They're in Korean and no English at all. Well since there are diagrams included, they're pretty much easy to follow. 

Remember the mysterious round on the side of the box? lol. It's actually for you to place the milk bottle. Idk what I did wrong but I failed lol. The round hole couldn't hold the bottle in place. lolol. Anyway, according to the diagram you've to firstly unscrew the milk bottle. haha.


Mix the 1st solution with the 2nd solution (milk bottle). I was quite surprised to see the cream red in color instead something more yellow.

Make sure not to waste any product! lol. 
This part I'm not really sure so I just guessed because I can't read Korean, lol. You have to shake the bottle for 20-30 but I'm not sure 20-30 seconds or 20-30 times lol. I just did mine for 20-30 seconds. 





Here's the tip! lol. Place the milk bottle like this. It's probably to help the product gets out easier and then there you're done! It's now ready to be applied to your hair.

However, don't forget to use the gown and the gloves!




After you're done with the whole process, wash your hair then use the hair pack included. For the hair pack, I must say the quality wasn't that good. lol. I don't really like the scent too. Most of the time, I always like to use the hair packs they included after I'm done dyeing my hair but this time I'm rather disappointed with it. Luckily it's just for once because I feel like a long term use might cause a build-up problem. 

RESULTS


I didn't know taking hair pictures could be so hard without another person to help you ;___; I tried to ask my mom for help but nope, the pics were worse and blurry than mine lol. My brother is working so I couldn't ask him for a help. Didn't want to trouble my friends just to take pics of my hair, lol. It's hard to take pics of hair with DSLR. The color is not right for the DSLR picture too lol. How come it becomes so red =____= idek. My phone camera is doing so much better job on showing the color although it's really blurry. lol. I might post more hair dye reviews in the future and I think I'll rely more on my phone camera than my DSLR, haha. Sorry for the tl;dr.  

Back to the result, the color ended up as a dark brown instead of blonde. lol. I thought it would be at least 3-4 shades lighter .___. seems like I still need to bleach it to achieve a lighter shade. The dark brown color actually is very pretty even some parts are uneven (roots are so much brighter somehow however it's barely noticeable that it's uneven) and if I don't want to go blonde I might keep the color for a long time but since I want to have a blonde hair instead of dark brown, I'm glad that I still have one box of my Dariya Palty in my room! I wish they would show how the color would looks like on a dark hair too (on Gmarket the person had a dark brown hair before using this Banana Blonde -.-). I'll be using my Dariya Palty if it's not expired yet and post the review here too, haha. Dariya Palty is my favorite hair dye!



PROS.

1. Cute milk carton packaging.
2. Doesn't damage the hair, pretty much moisturizing. Hair still soft after dyeing.
3. Easy to use. 
4. No strong chemical scent.
5. The color result actually pretty even it's different than what's shown on the box, lol is this a pro or a con.... 

CONS. 

1. There are cheaper hair dyes that show the color better than this. 
2. Wish they would show how the color would looks like on a dark hair too. 
3. Some parts are uneven albeit it's barely noticeable.
4. It's said to have a scalp protection for sensitive scalps but I don't think so. lol. 
5. The gown is too thin that you've to be extra careful to use it (not sure if I wasn't being careful enough or something tho e.e)
6. Hair pack included is not that good.


Thank you for reading guys! Please help me decide on which color I should go for after being blonde! Raspberry Red Brown or Ash Khaki! I'm leaning more to Ash Khaki right now but would love to hear some opinions on it. Thank you once again and have a nice day ✧



 BLOGLOVIN' | INSTAGRAM | TWITTER | FACEBOOK GOOGLE+ 










No comments:

Post a Comment