{ REVIEW } Percy&Reed Hair's Best Friend Super Soft Conditioner

Percy&Reed Hair's Best Friend Super Soft Conditioner, Percy&Reed, Hair, Percy and Reed, Conditioner

Hey guys! I'm back with another review but again, it's not the Missha LINE cushion, lol. I'll review it next for real! haha. It's scorching hot in my country lately that there were several heatstroke cases reported in certain places. I hope the hot weather won't last long especially in Perak and Kedah. It was quite hot in my place too but I'm glad it actually rained quite heavily yesterday in my place. If you guys are currently residing in Malaysia, make sure to limit your outdoor exposure and reduce any strenuous activities! I'm sick now too, OTL. Coughing nonstop is really painful and sleeping with stuffy nose definitely isn't something pleasant too. It's a good thing that I'm recovering now.

Percy&Reed Hair's Best Friend Super Soft Conditioner, Percy&Reed, Hair, Percy and Reed, Conditioner

Going back to the review, today I'll be reviewing a hair conditioner by Percy & Reed called Hair's Best Friend Super Soft Conditioner. This is my first time trying out their products and I decided to purchase this conditioner, their No Oil Oil for Fine Hair and their TLC Hydrating Mask. 



PRODUCT INFO

  Percy&Reed Hair's Best Friend Super Soft Conditioner, Percy&Reed, Hair, Percy and Reed, Conditioner


NAME | Percy & Reed Hair's Best Friend Super Soft Conditioner
DESCRIPTIONS | No matter how troublesome your hair is, we'll get it into tiptop condition! 
DIRECTIONS | Work the conditioner into the palms of your hands and smooth through the hair, working from roots to ends, then massage. Rinse thoroughly. For ultimate conditioning and softness follow with Percy & Reed Totally Intensive Treatment Oil+. 
NET. WT | 200ml
PRICE | £18.00@their website here $20/RM115@Sephora MY here

.......

PACKAGING


I only took one picture for the box when I usually take pictures for all sides for the box because the box is dented lol. Blame Sephora for not using box when sending items to their online customers =_=
Anyway, you've this "Goodbye despair; hello to beautiful soft, silky hair!" all over two sides of the box and there are descriptions, directions, salon secret also ingredients list on the back of the box same just like on the back of the tube. 


You can find descriptions, directions and even salon secret on the back of the tube! The ingredients list could be find on the back of the tube as well.  



It comes in a 200ml white plastic tube with a drawing of a girl with long soft looking hair as the embellishment. The design of the packaging is very simple and as a minimalist myself, I find the packaging adorable.

It's sealed to indicate it's still a new product and to prevent any unwanted leaking during shipment. 

I actually like their packaging a lot. They're all very simple yet adorable probably because of their logo for Percy&Reed and the girl drawings printed on their products. I really like their logo somehow, haha.

.......

SCENT

My mom disapprove the scent, lol. She dislike it and told me how it gave her headache. I, on the other hand don't mind the scent. It's quite strongly fragranced indeed and you can even find the Parfum on top of the ingredients list. All of Percy&Reed products I've tried have the same scent. I'm not good at explaining scent.. OTL.. It has artificial scent and the scent still lingers on my hair even after washing the conditioner away. Those with sensitive noses might need to think twice before purchasing.

....... 

INGREDIENTS LIST


Seeing the ingredients list, notable ingredients such as Behentrimonium Chloride, Camellia Oleifera Seed Oil, Vitis ViniferaGrape Seed Oil are to help detangles, conditions, softens, fights static and helps strengthen the hair. Cetyl Esters on the other hand can help tone down the frizz for some people HOWEVER it might cause a build-up. I don't really have any problem with the Cetyl Esters however it's listed quite high on the ingredients list so if you've build-up problem with Cetyl Esters, this conditioner definitely not for you. Isopropyl Alcohol is spotted however it's probably there to help dissolve the Behentrimonium Chloride. Polyquaternium-37 might help improve volume in hair however it has a low build-up potential too. This conditioner is 100% sulphate free. I'm not that familiar with ingredients for hair but seeing the ingredient listed on the back of the bottle, this is not a conditioner for someone who get build-up easily from certain ingredients.


RESULTS? WHAT ARE MY OPINIONS?

It does help my hair becomes much more manageable. My hair also feels softer and looks shinier. No more frizzy hair however I feel like it's just slightly better than conditioners from drugstore brands over here. I feel like the previous conditioner (I can't remember the brand, it was a saloon brand OTL) I used before when my hair was quite badly damaged from bleaching and styling is even better. Tbh, I'm not sure of repurchasing this conditioner. I don't really like this conditioner however I am liking their TLC Hydrating Mask and the No Oil Oil. :)


PROS. 

1. Hair becomes manageable.
2. Softer hair.
3. Shinier hair.
4. No more frizzy hair.
5. Good ingredients included. 
6. 100% Sulphate free.

CONS. 

1. The scent might be too strong and artificial for some people.
2. Not that affordable.
3. Some ingredients might cause build-up for some people.
4. The results just mediocre for me.


✧✧ Do you guys have any HG conditioner right now? If so do let me know in the comment section below! Thanks for reading and have a nice day!

Percy&Reed Hair's Best Friend Super Soft Conditioner, Percy&Reed, Hair, Percy and Reed, Conditioner

I'll be reviewing other products from Percy&Reed in the future too so stay tuned! 




 BLOGLOVIN' | INSTAGRAM | TWITTER FACEBOOK GOOGLE+ 








No comments:

Post a Comment